This is a curriculum specially designed for babies and toddlers (0 months – 26 months old). Classes aim to naturally promote the next level of brain function. Join other parents and children for story time, music and playtime together.
Baby Brain Basics Objectives
- Help create brain/body relationship early in life
- Integrate music and art components
- Provide sensory exploration & stimulation
- Develop the foundations for learning and development
- Create relationships with gravity & space (vestibular)
- Help babies develop body awareness (proprioception)
- Develop senses: auditory, olfactory, visual, and tactile as well as vestibular system and speech development
- Learn breath work exercises
Limited to 10 children and 10 Parents. Reservations are encouraged.
Mon & Wed
Toddlers 13 months – 26 months
9 AM- 11 AM
Tue & Thur
Infants 0 months – 6 months:
9 AM- 11 AM
Infants 6 months – 12 months:
10 AM- 12 PM
$270 for 6 Classes ($45 per class)
Class Pack expires 30 days from date of purchase.
Remember to bring socks!
Forgot them at home? No biggie. We can sell you a pair for just $2.50
Monday - Friday: Open exclusively for Therapy Program 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday: Private Birthday Parties or Playdates or Open Play when available
Share your experience!
8101 Biscayne Blvd #102, Miami, FL 33138
Parking located in rear.